1. Advise Isla Developments SCO and VAT number
2. Advise what financial due diligence carried out on Isla Developments
3. What environmental due diligence carried out bearing in mind it is a former military airfield with possible unexploded ordnance and other contamination
4. What due diligence you have carried out on local transport infrastructure as wind turbines can be over 120m in length and cannot negotiate roundabouts and other obstructions
1. As SCO and VAT number are not relating to the environment as defined under EIRs, we are treating this part of your request for information under FOISA only.
This information is not held (section 17). Isla Developments is a trading name and the title was held by an Irish company, Douglas and Stewart Ltd. As being an Irish company, they would not have an SCO.
2. Responded under FOISA only as financial due diligence does not relate to the environment as defined under EIRs.
We do not hold information relating to financial due diligence on Isla Developments (Section 17), as Isla Developments is a trading name and the title was held by the Irish company, Douglas and Stewart Ltd. We did carry out due diligence on the legal title holder by obtaining a legal opinion from a leading firm of Irish corporate lawyers.
3. Responded under EIRs only, as environmental due diligence contains environmental information as defined under EIRs.
The site has been the subject to a range of due diligence investigations. The following
environmental aspects have been the subject of independent, expert consideration:
• Unexploded ordinance;
• Drainage and Topography;
4. Responded under EIRs only, as environmental due diligence contains environmental
information as defined under EIRs.
The site has planning permission for a mixed-use business park, with outline proposals
including industrial units, offices, food retail/services, a heli-drone port and hotel, leisure &
conference facilities. The Transport Assessment supported that planning consent.