Default header banner

If something goes wrong or you are unhappy with our services, we want to know about it. 

We are committed to delivering high standards of performance in all that we do – and we see complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve. 

You can make a complaint: 

Please see our Complaints Guide for more detail on our complaints procedure, how you can make a complaint and how we will respond to you. 

Escalating a complaint 

If, after we have fully investigated your complaint, you are still dissatisfied with our decision or with the way in which we dealt with your complaint, you can ask the Scottish Public Sector Ombudsman (SPSO) to look at it. 

You can reach the SPSO: 

  • by post, at SPSO, Bridgeside House, 99 McDonald Road, Edinburgh,  EH7 4NS 
  • by Freephone, at 0800 377 7330 
  • online, at 

Freedom of Information complaints 

To make a complaint relating to a decision we have made under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, please go here

Board member complaints 

If you have a complaint about the conduct of a board member of Crown Estate Scotland, you may take it to the Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland, via