- Home /
- Freedom of information
The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (“FOISA”) and Crown Estate Scotland (Interim Management)
FOISA is an Act of the Scottish Parliament which gives everyone the right to ask for any information held by a Scottish public authority and, subject to certain exemptions e.g. for security or commercial reasons, to receive such information.
As part of our responsibilities under FOISA, we have adopted the Scottish Information Commissioner’s Model Publication Scheme 2016. In adopting the Model Publication Scheme, we have published a “Guide to Information” which lets you know the information that is readily available from us. It sets out the classes of information we publish and how to access this information. Please view our Guide to Information document below. We add new material regularly and we take down policies and similar documents when they are no longer current.
If you are looking for information not listed in our publication scheme, please contact us as set out below, detailing the information required:
Or write to us at:
Crown Estate Scotland, 6 Bells Brae, Edinburgh, EH4 3BJ.
Crown Estate Scotland's Guide to Information
FOI disclosure log sheets
- FOI disclosure log sheet 1 87.49 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 2 86.90 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 3 105.92 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 4 134.15 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 5 113.28 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 6 89.94 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 7 89.60 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 8 195.82 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 9 241.35 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 10 90.91 KB
- FOI disclosure log sheet 11 117.35 KB