Please note that I am only interested in information which was generated between 1 January 2022 and 1 May 2022
- During the aforementioned period did the Prince Charles write to and or communicate with the organisation's Chair and or Chief Executive.
- If the answer to question one is yes can you please provide copies of this correspondence and communication.
- During the aforementioned period did either the Chair and or the Chief Executive write to and or communicate with Prince Charles.
- If the answer to question three is yes can you please provide copies of this correspondence and communication.
- During the aforementioned period did Prince Charles (and or anyone representing him) meet with either the organisation's chair or chief executive. If the answer is yes, can you please provide the date, time and venue of any meeting (s). In the case of each meeting can you provide a full list of those present.
- Has Crown Estate Scotland and or anyone acting on its behalf destroyed any material relevant to any of the above questions. If the answer is yes, can you provide the following details. In the case of each piece of correspondence and communication which has been destroyed can you state when it was destroyed and why. In the case of each piece of correspondence and communication which has been destroyed can you provide a description and a brief outline of its contents. For instance, was it a letter, an email, or a transcript. If correspondence and communications has been destroyed, can you identify the relevant authors and recipients of the correspondence and communication. If correspondence and communication classed as destroyed continues to be held in another form, can you, please provide copies of that correspondence and communication.
- We have received correspondence between 1 January 2022 and 1 May 2022 from Prince Charles private secretary.
- Enclosed are copies of the correspondence. The redactions are personal data as definedunder UK General Data Protection Regulation (2018) and disclosure would contravene thefirst principle under the Regulation.
- Yes, exchange of email between ourselves and Prince Charles with regards to a meeting.
- Refer to enclosed documents (same as number 2)