This site uses cookies. Find out more in our cookies policy.


Crown Estate Scotland is committed to delivering high standards of management and administration in all that we do.  We value feedback, both positive and negative, and use it to help us continuously improve.

If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please let us know.

You can submit a complaint to us in person, by phone, post or by email.  We try to sort out all straightforward issues within 5 working days, but we may need longer to investigate your complaint.

Please see our Complaints Guide for more detail on our complaints procedure, how you can make a complaint and how we will respond to you.

If, after we have fully investigated your complaint, you are still dissatisfied with our decision or with the way in which we dealt with your complaint, you can ask the Scottish Public Sector Ombudsman (SPSO) to look at it.

SPSO, Bridgeside House, High Street, 99 McDonald Road, Edinburgh,  EH7 4NS 

Freephone: 0800 377 7330


For complaints relating to a decision we have made under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, please go here.

If you have a complaint about the conduct of a board member of Crown Estate Scotland, you may take it to the Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland:


Crown Estate Scotland's Complaints Process